400000km of cable globally
Asian connectivity moves East
Shifts in policy and regulation have resulted in a range of trans-Pacific subsea cable reconfigurations in the telecommunications market. The Pacific Light Cable Network (PLCN), Bay to Bay Express (BtoBE), and Hong Kong Americas (HKA) systems have all been reconfigured or are in the process of reconfiguring their routes to land in either Taiwan or Philippines.
How adaptive IT infrastructure can enable a post-COVID workforce
Research from GlobalData and Telstra found that nearly two-thirds of IT and business leaders say the pandemic has changed their organisations forever.
Telstra study: Changing Business Priorities
Telstra published a new white paper identifying the technological challenges and the industry outlook post-COVID-19. The research, Business Continuity, Flexible Working and Adaptive Infrastructure: Five Actions for When the Economy Reopens Following COVID-19.
Keeping the world online during COVID-19
Find out how Telstra's network stays strong, connected and resilient for not only our customers, but our customers’ customers.
- TechnoPro Holdings - Building a global connectivity platform to support growth in new markets
- How to empower your infrastructure and people for effective, secure remote working
- Ensure business continuity globally during Covid-19
- NAB 2020: A Telstra Digital Experience
- A smarter network design to drive your growth in Asia